Domino's
3.5 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Shift Leader en Domino's

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3.3Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 483 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 28,407 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

Abusive management, but fun job.

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
When I worked at Domino's, I worked practically every position, and I must say that generally speaking, all of the insider positions were far too stressful for what they were paying. The best bet is definitely just to deliver the pizzas. Your hours are usually much more flexible and you have to deal with a lot less of the managers because you're usually in your car.

Pros

pizza shops smell great, get to listen to music, easy to have fun

Contras

no free lunches, management usually incompetent, abusive pay rates
Cultura laboral

they don’t listen to you

they aren’t the best to work for they really don’t know what they are doing they don’t like to help you grow they want you to lose your job more then let u keep it
Cultura laboral

Not a bad place to work for

Great place to work for however only managers and the GM (General Managers) are the only people to get bonuses however the starting pay is not to bad the scheduling is fairly adjustable to your needs. The hardest part would be when you first start as it is a lot to take in, however you catch on pretty quickly the employees do keep the tips earned throughout the day.

Pros

relatively good pay, hours can be adjusted too your needs. the employees do keep their tips earned at the end of the day.

Contras

no bonusis unless a Manager or higher and if you are a manager to get one the standers are high

Flexible schedule, decent pay

Not terrible, only night time is where you actually make money. Best thing is scheduling is the best part, availability can be almost anything and hours available.

overall good

i enjoyed my job at dominos! i worked there while i was in high school & ended up going back. overall it is an easy job and i enjoyed the people i worked with. it’s all common sense. i was fired after my car had to be in the shop for 5 days after my whole wheel assembly fell off, bolts & all. which is fine, i still overall liked the liked the job.

Pros

flexible, easy going

weekends & some holidays
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cultura laboral

good job for people looking for experience

was a good place to work for a first job. I learned a lot of skills that I use now year later. being a delivery driver you could make really good money but that was 10 years ago

Poor management

Very bad management, never aloud time off. Always bossed around and made to do the managers work so he doesn’t have to. Been there for little over a year and glad to say I’m no longer a employee. Pay isn’t good at all for the wear and tear on your vehicles and the stress you have to go through during a dinner rush. Technology in the store doesn’t work and always crashes on Friday nights and doesn’t turn back on which is a huge problem Bc the wholeStore is technology. Overall bad work place

Pros

Nice co workers

No benefits

stressful

not a place i would recommend working at employees are treated like payroll id's and not real people all that was important to higher ups was if you hit your targets or not forced to work 60/70 hour weeks with no time off with late finishes and the next day got an early start get about 8 hours between shifts on Friday/Saturday

Pros

free drink

extremely long hours 14/15 hour days

Fun environment overall

Environment is awesome if you like meeting a variety of different people. My personal experience involved a bad Store Manager who was extremely sexist and was very open about all of his personal issues. He had a very short temper and frequently yelled and berated employees even in front of customers. If not for him it would have been an amazing experience for me. Pay is okay but you can get a lot of hours and it is flexible!

Pros

Free food

Cultura laboral

Great place for a chance

Gave me a chance when no one else would. Great management helps with personal issues outside of work. Fun environment to work in can be yourself at work.

Pros

Schedules work with your outside life

Healthcare could be better
Cultura laboral

Hectic job with decent pay

I spent just shy of 5 years at my dominos location(franchised store) mostly as a delivery driver and occasionally as a shift leader for about 2 years.The pay is nothing like they promise drivers on sites such as indeed, because you simply cant promise a specific amount of tips made and believe me they fluctuate. Not just from week to week but also from location to location. Id say the average driver at my store made $10-$12 an hour not the $12-$15 they like to say you can make.The ability to climb the ranks in my store was definitely there provided you showed initiative for it and made a good fit for it. However shift leaders make marginally less than drivers, after tips of course, and even assistant managers make more or less the same amount as drivers.At the end of the day its a great starting job but unless you plan on sticking it out and climbing the ranks that's all it'll ever be

Pros

Managment, flexible hours

benefits, pay
Cultura laboral

Very busy, stressful long shifts. Late nights

I was a shift lead, the shifts would be very stressful. That being said it was 10x better than other fast food jobs. You had breaks when it was slow but you also have to deal with customers trying to get free food/lying all day.

Pros

Positive environment, room to advance to GM, fun with coworkers, better than other fast food

Contras

Awful employee discounts, long shifts, late nights closing, not great pay, angry customers
Cultura laboral

Very exhausting job but the day goes by quick

Honestly, it’s very exhausting and stressful. The customers made fun of me because of my skin condition. It was overall not fun to work there for me.

Pros

30 min break, 40% off good, upbeat

Exhausting, time consuming, frustrating

Be Prepared to Work

If you get stuck at a busy store be prepared to work hard. Typically you need to always be doing something, and many employees will take advantage of you to do less and get you to do more. Management can also be poor or you can get lucky and get a great manager. All dependent on staff.

Overworked and underpaid

Was doing 10+ hour shifts with no break and was responsible for opening/closing and running the shop sometimes, without being signed off as an official shift manger in an attempt to keep my wage lower than all the other staff and despite doing the managerial role. Was often working 6 day weeks, occasionally 7… and had most over-time deleted or found myself being clocked out whilst still working in order to “achieve target hours and meet projected work demand”

Contras

Long hours, unsociable. Poor management.
Cultura laboral

Great at first but hate it later

Dominos starts out as a great place to work. You get to move up a bit and work with friends. As time continues and as you move up as an insider there becomes fewer opportunities and work becomes more frustrating as you learn more about the management and the way the company runs. Overall though I have been enjoying my time working there.

Pros

Fun to work with friends, people are friendly, easy to get hired

no breaks, no advancements

Will make you a slave

Worst job I've ever worked..Filled with false promises to everyone that are never kept to make you work harder..Terrible management. Money hungry, self centered boss. Terrible pay. Miserable atmosphere. If I could rate a 0/10 I would..Don't ever work here at domino's j'ville or Khandallah even if you are completely desperate..

Pros

5% off pizzas (only while at work) anyone?

Everything.
Cultura laboral

Fun workplace and management is great.

Fun place to work at as your first job the pay is decent if you get about 30- 40 hours a week. It’s really only a bad work day on a Friday or Saturday being the busiest day out of the week. And management can work around your schedule. Easy to step up in could become a “manager” or shift runner in under a year with higher pay.

Pros

Easy work, decent pay

Friday’s

good environment at work,

very good environment at work,work pressure is depending on days.normally restaurant was busy on weekend and on other days just normal work pressure.my boss was very motivated person to all team members as well as all team members were very good in work

Pros

free meal on 8-10 hours shift

Contras

sometime long hours when busy
Cultura laboral

Don’t work here unless it’s your first job and want to do a lot of free labor

We don’t get breaks like normal work places. You’re expected to stay over 2 hours past your shift, they tell you it’s the business you have to. Favoritism is sooooo bad here that certain people pick when they come to work or not if they want to be hours late. They over work everyone, with NO CARE if you’re hurt or sick . If you’ve just come out the hospital they still want you to come to your shift while others get locked in their house and don’t have to show up. Overall I would NOT recommend working here unless it’s your first job and you don’t know labor laws.

Pros

Cold leftover pizza

Contras

Everything. Management. Flexibility. Work through your lunch. Favoritism.
Cultura laboral

Nothing really it was my favorite job so far

The environment is great and the employees are so kind and friendly. Not to mention the way we can keep some kind joy and happiness through all the turmoil covid has put everyone through.

Pros

Free lunches and get to pick my own schedule

No healthcare
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en Domino's. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general