Domino's
3.5 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Shift Manager en Domino's

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3.3Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 481 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 28,407 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

It had its ups and downs

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Making pizzas can be fun until you get rush and have multiple orders to do and it gets stressful, but when there aren't orders you can just relax. However the pay for what you do isn't the best.

Demeaning and Time-consuming

I had a panik attack in work and the consequences were them giving me a letter that if it were to happen again it would result in disciplinary action. Disgusting. This is not a job or managment which cares about it's employees at all. They don't listen to whats easiest for you. The higher managment are rude and obnoxious. And you're expected to give your life away for zero hours contracts and to be treated like nothing. Avoid at all costs.

Pros

paid break, holiday pay

Contras

bad management, intense managers, no help with your wellbeing

Just dont

Like every other fast food job, unless it is your only option you are so much better off working elsewhere. Most franchises pay the bare minimum and expect everything in return for just that
Cultura laboral

Horrible work environment. Horrible management, horrible staff.

I only worked there for 7 months. By the first week you will realize you made a mistake. The management's doesn't care about you, and get ready to work 7 days a week for just barely a minimum wage. Worst experience of my life.
Cultura laboral

Horrible Workplace Do not work there.

Worst place to work. If you work a 10 hour shift you do not get a break as it states in the contract you aren't allowed a break as it isn't seen as continuous work. Area managers do not listen to you and cause a lot of trouble. They claim they pay a good salary but its minimum wage. Only good thing is you get a free pizza on shift.

Pros

Free Food

Contras

Do not get breaks, minimum wage, 12 hour shifts, Area managers very poor at the job
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

If you can avoid it

I worked part-time as a shift manager and it was rough. Shift managers are paid a dollar above minimum and do crazy amounts of work. The position even advertised 18 but after 6 months I was still at 14.

Cultura laboral

Would not recommend at all.

My franchise is terrible. I have worked for them for a year and a half and have only received one raise. i cant even afford rent. and the owners don’t care.

Pros

fun work environment

Contras

short breaks, no vacation time, no paid time off, low paycheck, no personal time.

Outsiders not valued

The culture is already defined in the workplace. Friends of management and others of their same backgrounds get priority over staff that actually work hard when it comes to higher pay , more working hours and the opportunity to progress into higher roles.

Contras

Long hours and unfair promotions to lazy staff
Cultura laboral

Fun place for a not-so-serious worker

I thoroughly enjoyed it here and I wish it was stable enough to make a career out of. My complaint would be the strictness of the dress code.. you’re making pizzas, not selling a home. Should definitely be allowed to wear at least black jeans, not slacks.

Pros

Employee discount

Hours
Cultura laboral

It can be tough, but the rewards are yours to take

You can advance through the ranks, but you’ve got to put the effort in, more you put in more you get! drivers and instores are constantly used as gophers of the store. drivers expect to do more than just delivering, you’ll be doing a ton of in store cleaning as everyone else does...you’re a team remember. instores, the hours vary depending on how busy the store is some weeks i could do 10-15 some weeks during christmas and summer i’d hit over 30 a week and then drop right back down. for a more stable wage i’d highly suggest moving through the ranks or finding another job

Pros

Pizza obviously

Contras

it’s harder to have a social life as a driver or instore, a bit easier higher up in the ranks

Great Environment

I started off as an instore and was able to advance to shift runner which was great. It honestly was a great roll and if it weren’t for the hours I’d happily do it again. It’s a fun work environment and you could have a laugh while working hard. Only downside was towards the end of my time there management was all over the place, not at the store but the people above us. This made it hard for anyone to do their job effectively. But I hope that was sorted and it is still a great place to work

Pros

Free pizza after a certain amount of hours worked

Unknown finishing times

Meh

its not a good job - was bullied into becoming a shift manager which i never wanted and the company expects far too much off of you for what you're paid. Colleagues can be nice, but there is high staff turnover.New upper management causing the job to be unecessarily stressful.If you cant do what they expect of you then they guilt trip you and tell you that you shouldn't be a manager.personally the staff rota is never flexible for me - ive asked for two days off and less hours due to burnout but i never get it. upper management never listen to what you want.There is no time for any breaks unless you smoke, and not enough time to eat.Domino's is a very toxic environment and there is always a lot of drama going on between co-workers that is emotionally draining to be around.

Pros

nothing really

Contras

no breaks, no free food, the list goes on..
Cultura laboral

Under paid and over worked

This company does not value its employees or pay them fairly. Middle management is expected to bend over backwards and be available around the clock no matter what your personal life has going on. Steer clear.

Pros

1 free bread per day

Contras

No breaks, no healthcare, no benefits

Wasn't worth it

My experience at Domino's was fun for the most part but I went through 4 different General Managers in less than a year, I kept pushing for a raise and an Assistant Manager position, but the company didn't care. Everyone that is employed is being treated unfairly and my GM at this time is giving write ups left and right saying he doesn't care. I am one of the most hardworking employees Domino's has and the company never acknowledged my work ethic. My overall experience is 2 out of 5, it could have been better.

Pros

Fun workplace

Contras

No breaks, short staffed, employees not caring.
Cultura laboral

Dominos is a place for people without family/friends.

I’ve been with dominos for over two years now. It has its days where the job seems like it’s looking up but other days this job completely sucks. First, let’s discuss management, WHICH SUCKS. Now it depends on the stores where you can run into some really awesome managers then you have a few who are just complete jerks. Dominos is a place that’s best for teens and people with no friends/family. They act like it’s a requirement to work 7 days a week and when your availability only permits you to work 5 it’s a issue. I had a manager tell me I couldn’t have Sunday/Saturday off because it was fast food. Yet you asked for my availability???? Like ummm idc these are the days I can work. The pay is fine it’s easy to move up and make more money but to deal with admin and management who can be complete jerks it isn’t worth it.

Pros

Easy to move/raises.

Contras

No breaks, management, overall compant
Cultura laboral

Typical pizza place job, chaotic

I’m not sure if this is the standard for all dominos, but the one I worked with was ridiculous. There were several members of the same family who were all management. One employee was caught stealing from the cash register, fired, then hired back two weeks later “because we need people”. It was very chaotic. The company itself offers no benefits, no insurance, no free food, no perks, nothing. It paid barely above minimum wage, just a few cents.

Pros

Easy, part time

No benefits, chaos

Toxic company

They don’t care about you at all you’re merely a puppet. The management is awful they’d rather you quit than try to help you out. They employ the worst people imaginable and don’t care about how bad they screw up, if you’re the manager it’s all your fault no matter how you tried to fix ir prevent the problem.
Cultura laboral

Pretty much just like every pizza place

It’s exactly what you would expect from a pizza place. Everyone has the equal chance to advance but most choose not to, it’s easy for lazy people to keep a job here, so it can make being productive here seem a lot more impressive

Pros

Employee discount

No breaks

Find somewhere else

Fun place to work but slowly fades . My original gm was fun to work with to where it didn’t feel like a job but sort of like a tightly knit crew but now with my new gm management has gone down hill and expects all the csrs to do everything for him while he take deliveries and gets mad at you about anything just to make everyone afraid of losing their job . Can be fun and a great job depending on management otherwise find somewhere else to work plus the company does not care at all for its employees as well as food quality which I’ve seen many things at dominos that would not make me eat anything there ever again.

Pros

Can be good depending on management

Contras

Will get mad at you for any mistake, no free food, no benefits, no respect, plenty of disrespect, awful hours because of you ask for different hours they will make your experience worse, and much more

worst place to work at

disgustingly managed and not really sticking to workplace rights. your workplace concerns are ignored and you will not be valued and respected. if owned by franchisee your mental health and physical health will be destroyed as they will understaff the store to save labour and all they care about is money, they make u work so hard and carry a busy understaffed store and not get appreciated for it. rosters come out the day before your shift, not professional at all.

Contras

mental and physical health affected
Cultura laboral

The location seems to be a real make or break

Worked for a little over a year as a shift leader. I started as a CSR and had a good initial experience. After I was promoted, I began to notice upper management going downhill for multiple reasons. It was the worst feeling being part of management without being able to have any sort of word into how things were run. Long story short, we lost a lot of employees because of lacking covid-19 regulations and little to no training for new employees, the owners response to the growing issues was disrespectful at best, and I eventually cut my losses and left the establishment.

Pros

Discount, tips for drivers, friendly co-workers, music

Management, training, lax covid-19 protection, little flexibility
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en Domino's. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general