Hollander Hospitality
3.2 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Hollander Hospitality

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 15 evaluaciones

calm work place

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
clean halls and restrooms as well stock maids room, at times may have to take something to a room for a guest really good co-workers and manageament who cares

Pros

free lunch

Contras

no radio in case something happens

Horrible work environment

Where should I start? Human Resources Coordinator has had a target on my back since the date of hire. Spent majority of my time here running dinner services as the lone cook in the restaurant. There was always an issue with me taking any type of break, including lunch. This is the most toxic environment I’ve ever worked in.

Pros

Free meal

Contras

Little to no breaks, no respect for restaurant staff.

Fun and productive

Everyday was a breeze the work day are simple and productive. I honestly miss this work place. Especially my managers they were all so friendly and fun to work with.

Productive and enjoyable workplace

I truly enjoy working for Hollander Hospitality. I knew I would be a good fit with the company culture after my first interview and was delighted to join the team in a role with room to grow. I am in a role that is continuously developing and feel the training and guidance has been wonderful.

Great employer

Great personable employer. Down to earth, understanding, wages are cooperative, life insurance, health insurance, and open communications with higher ups. I was in a temp job so there was no up word mobility. But I loved working for them and would do it again.

Pros

Good food, great people.

No upword mobility
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cultura laboral

They dont know how to run a restaurant bar.

Management. Subpar at best. When they needed a food and beverage manager, went around asking any server if they wanted the job. Same way they got their kitchen manager...the line cook took the job. Dining room manager was an old burnt out server.

Pros

It s a job. Meeting people

Too many

Overview

As a front desk agent, the job requires one to be on their feet for the entire 8 hour shift. The afternoon check-in process can become difficult due to the amount of guests who may arrive at any one time. Management was understanding and uplifted employees. They ensured that the work environment remained positive and comfortable. The company holds frequent gatherings of all departments to ensure everyone is satisfied with their positions. As the sales coordinator, the job is straightforward and in the title, sales. Seeking leads for both the Sales Manager and Sales Director is part of the weekly tasks assigned. The Sales Coordinator serves as the primary contact for all wedding contracts to include tours of the hotel, rate negotiations, and line of communication.

good company

Very laid back, good company to work for great perks. I learned a lot while I was there in the short time. Good people work there. The standards to keep your job are a little difficult to handle. They ask way to much from people that have never worked in that setting before. And they don't give chances
Cultura laboral

Why is this a requirement?

I don't understand why Indeed in requiring me to fill out this informational segment about rating this company. You should not be required to fill this out before you are allowed to post on this site.

Not impressed

I was not impressed by how we were treated as employees, it was no secret that we were very disposable at their discretion. I felt mistreated and harassed during my time there as a housekeeper. Management can be unfair, two faced and pressure you a lot. I didn't even have the time to interact with guests and have conversation because we were rushed to finish our duties and move to the next room. Some of the housekeepers were very fast and we were expected to compete with that.

Pros

You meet nice people

Pressed for time
Cultura laboral

Enjoyed the job. Sad when it ended.

It could be hectic but fun. Hotel staff were friendly, hard working and pleasant to be around. Sometimes we would be packed and everyone would want to dine at the same time. Dishwashers became undependable as closing date neared. Loved meeting people from everywhere and hearing there reasons for staying with us

Pros

people; fast pace

Contras

gratuities from buffet vouchers not shared by servers w/ buffet attendants
Cultura laboral

Nice place to work and an upscale hotel product

I enjoyed the culture and the small company feel. I have great friends and got to work with dedicated and loyal managers who helped me prepare for my next job. The hospitality field can be hard and challenging but the travel benefits are really nice. It may not be for everyone but this company is one of the better one's I have worked for.

Excellent culture

The company emphasizes the importance of understanding and respect. The culture and atmosphere at Hollander Hospitality is one of the best I've experienced.

Pros

Paid time off, flexibility with scheduling

Working holidays

Ambitious Company with Below Average Organizational Development

Be very careful if you are considering a management position with this company. The culture is stagnant and best practice policies are from the dark ages. This organization has poor organizational methods that are outdated and extremely political. The manual says all the right things, however being a private company the policies are generally ignored. Directors here are poor leaders, with poor communication abilities and rarely seem concerned about employees long term future. .

Pros

Free Lunches, Healthcare, Dental, Paid Holidays, HR Department.

Contras

Private Company, At Will Hiring, Extremely Political Organization, Poor Leadership.

Great Staff

There was always something to keep me busy. The staff is friendly and very welcoming to new employees.

Pros

They match your 401k contribution.

Contras

Flooded with misc. projects.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en Hollander Hospitality. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general