Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de IBM

Título del empleo
Todo
Ubicación
Todo
Mostrando las 30.256 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
Es una empresa en la cual te puedes formar como profesional, es una excelente universidad laboral, ya que te dan la oportunidad de hacer carrera y crecer dentro de ella. Sin embargo los salarios no son competitivos,
Pros
Todos los beneficios de la ley mas estabilidad laboral
Contras
Los salarios no son buenos vs la cantidad de trabajo
Cultura laboral
I was a Financial Analysis Consultant with IBM and it had pros and cons. 90% of the people I worked with were positive and willing to help when needed. A few managers (not usually in my direct line) were helpful in making sure I had what I needed to succeed. The hardest part of my job was making a work/life balance. Since teams were made up of resources from all over the world, meetings were not always during my 8-5 workday. It took a few conversations to come to an agreement on how these issues would be handled and in the end, everyone was happy with the outcome. I do not like to let a few bad apples ruin my view of an entire company, so if I were given the opportunity, I would most likely return to work at IBM.
Pros
Parental Bonding Leave, Breastmilk Shipment Program
Contras
Management is not always supportive
Cultura laboral
Not bad, but happy to leave
The office life went downhill, office was less than a third full.

They did offer good training and access to online courses

Pay was acceptable, contract terms and benefits were not as good as my previous employer
Cultura laboral
Good company for juniors to learn about processes and documentation and low level technical stuff. Once you are Senior (6-7 years experience), get out of there FAST. Dont... even...hesitate...
Cultura laboral
Entreprise qui se veut jeune, et surtout il y a une possiblité d'évolution.
Espace de travail très convivial.

Bref, ne pas hésitez à travaillez ches IBM Interactive ou IBM France
Pros
titre restaurant, titre de transport, management délégatif, avantage en nature
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
It's pleasure to working with IBM where I have learned so many things. Management is very cooperative and practical which always help to enhance our skills and career path.
Cultura laboral
I loved working with IBM, if I was given an opportunity I would like to join the company again, liked the culture and management, eithcs that the company has and followed.
Cultura laboral
Good environment for graduate hires to acquire knwoledge and work on various topics.The salaries are not up to the mark at least not in India and that definitely does not reflect the resources hardwork.
Cultura laboral
Super Fast Paste Environment, great opportunity to learn and grow. Huge team, many of the team members are working off-shore, a few working on-shore...
Cultura laboral
Good and relaxed work place to work. Work culture is good and no need to bother about pressure. It depends on project. If you want relaxed work place IBM is the company.
Cultura laboral
IBM is big, but you can find small teams that are stable, well-run, and fun to work in. Immediate and upper management control much of the culture, so teams can vary widely in dynamics.
Cultura laboral
En mi opinión es una empresa de crecimiento laboral pero es muy selectiva
Pros
Amplio lugar de convivencia
Contras
La mayor parte de tiempo laboras parado
2,0
Cultura laboral
If you like an environment where management talk down to you, you’re forced to adopt processes that are ill-conceived or not well thought out, IBM is for you. The marketing world there is ultra competitive, cutthroat, backstabbing and not one where you have the room to breathe, be creative, or feel safe. Elbows out and you might survive! Not a world where the best ideas win. The loudest voices are heard.
Pros
Nice workspace
Contras
Cutthroat, poor management, poor creative marketing
Cultura laboral
Its a good platform to learn and work with friendly atmosphere.We have so many upskilling programs.Management always encourages employees to do certifications or innovations.
Pros
Team lunch
Contras
No Job security in any situation
Cultura laboral
It was fun times to work at the company. Lot of friendly people including the management.

Although, it did not pay as well as it should, unfotunately the travelling took up too much time.

All in all it is a great place to work. I miss it a little.
Pros
Flexibilty, development
Contras
Long hours of travelling, salary
Cultura laboral
great company to work for and would work for for them again as a contractor. I worked through cdi to support a company called state street.
I left the company due to the economy and furloughs.
1,0
Cultura laboral
My company was acquired by IBM. After two years, there were only three people left that I worked with in the previous company. This is company run by ACCOUNTANTS and LEGAL. If it cost money to make your work life any easier, you would NEVER get it. Hours of endless training kicked out by legal and management -THEY NEVER FOLLOWED. I was lucky to find a team with a good middle manager that knew the company and the in's and out's to help make it tolerable. When I knew things were on the decline when we had to FLY COACH from Dallas to Sydney Australia 17 hours and 50minutes each way. Hotels and per Diem rates hardly made it possible to owe thousand dollars every single trip. Once a company is acquired the clock is ticking. Within five years the company will no longer exist, internal and external customers will be reduced to a few and only multi-million dollar sales teams will exist. Get to be a strong middle manager before you're fifty or you will be let go, laid off, down sized. This is no longer a tech company. Horrible demands on individuals, racism, sexist, more exists beyond their many corporate initiatives to look good in the public eye. Never seen a company so missed managed by a CEO who lost money for nearly 25 quarters. Who does that and keeps their job.
Pros
Traveled the world, worked with a good team, did some things I would have never done otherwise.
Contras
Healthcare plan is super expensive for terrible coverage, that will be denied every time you make a claim!
1,0
Cultura laboral
Worst place to start the work.
No job security.

Differences between permanent and contract employees.

Contract Employees are sometimes hired for a duration of 1 month or even 15 days and the released from projects to just show billing to the client.
Pros
Food
No Job Security, Differences between permanent and contract employees
Cultura laboral
Low Salary. Management is bureaucratic. work from home is the only perk. Salary is below market expectations and very bad. Flexible work hours are good.
Cultura laboral
You can have a lot of opportunity for learning. Fast paced work culture. Lot of growth opportunities available. If you want, You can change your team once in every 18 months
Cultura laboral
el modo en que se trabaja en este lugar es muy particular y jamas lo e visto en otras empresas
Pros
varios días de descanso si cumples objetivos
Contras
que no hay plantas solo agencia
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Este perfil ya ha sido reclamado
¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?
Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en IBM. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.
Puntuación general