Kraft Heinz Company
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Kraft Heinz Company

Título del empleo
Todo
Ubicación
Todo
Mostrando las 3951 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
Mis días como pasante en Kraft Heinz fueron increíbles, en ocasiones algo estresantes pero me enseñaron mucho, tanto en lo laboral como en lo personal. Una de las cosas que más me gustó de su cultura era el hecho de poder presentar tus ideas directamente con los gerentes, directores, etc. Además de esto, me gustó mucho que me dieran la oportunidad como pasante de tener responsabilidades y realmente trabajar en el cumplimiento de los objetivos de la empresa.
Cultura laboral
At work I feel happy and my day ends good because I love my job.
I learn new things everyday at work.

I never have a hard day.

The most enjoyable part of the job is every time I am there.
Cultura laboral
It was a wonderful place to work. Very smooth and fluent as everyone knew their job and knew what to do. We all expected to retire from there but corporate had other ideas as they shut us down and transferred our production to Cedar Rapids Iowa. But overall it was a great place to be employed.
Pros
Co-workers
Contras
Closing our plant to save money
Cultura laboral
Nice people great place to work. Like any job the first few days help you figure out the work place and what to do, but from there it just gets better and easier!
Cultura laboral
Kraft factory is OK they make cheese and dipping sauce and they also make ketchup there. And it will be awesome. If I struggle then I need help. That would be just OK.
Pros
Kraft is the best they make cheese
Contras
Too much work and so much to make
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
You work every Saturday in the summer time, and management doesn't listen to employees concerns. Management moves you around pretty much every day to even departments you're not trained in.
Cultura laboral
I've wasted 5 years of my life working here. The only reason why I was working here is because I needed an income. I can go into detail on what practices they do to get rid of people. Management has no respect for their employees and they are treated like pack mules. This plant is going downhill extremely fast. They can't keep people because employees are not motivated to stay. This company's golden years are gone forever. All this place does is cut, cut, cut. I would personally fell sorry for any of my friends who lost their job if this place shuts down. Any job seeker reading this review, my advice is to you is DO NOT WORK OR APPLY HERE. Your work will not be valued. This place is not worth watching your mental health suffer. Forced overtime is also a problem and this plant is not a family-friendly company
Pros
Union benefits. Creating new friends
Contras
I can name an endless list
Cultura laboral
Pros

Challenging work and scope that is more than you'd get at a larger company. High turnover (>30% non-regrettable) is well beyond industry average but keeps the day to day exciting.

Cons

Constant change in direction driven by short term vision. Meritocracy is a facade as you need to be Brazilian to advance your career. Roles and responsibilities are ill defined due to the high turnover resulting in promotion based on likability and accent. Additionally bonus is based on unachievable goals leading to low morale and financial shortcuts.

Advice to Management

Outside of COVID, the only bright spot has been the merry-go-round of Portuguese speaking leadership (Brazilian). Admit you have a Diversity problem and drive that message through the ranks.
Pros
Compensation
Bonus goals, management
3,0
Cultura laboral
Management really make hastie decisions without thinking things thru that affects workers. Would be a better environment if there was a Union support at Newberry South Carolina facility.
Sometimes checks are often short n u have 2 wait 2 to 3 weeks to be compensated, after force to repeatedly work 6 to 7 days and holidays.
Cultura laboral
Great benefits, nice people nice company, clean! They have good hours, great overtime. Not working too hard the people in the company are nice and friendly! I loved it
Pros
Great benefits
Hot
Cultura laboral
Excellent Opportunity with a strong company. For the love of all mankind, please stop with the minimum characters here. Time is valuable. Allow people to give what they choose rather than what you dictate. Thanks for listening.
Cultura laboral
It was a great business. The General Manager and my Business unit manager were amazing. Team members were easy to work with. Excellent techs. Positive work environment. I miss the place. I miss working with the other supervisors. It was a great place to work.
Pros
Bonuses, great team members
Contras
It was closed after the merger
Cultura laboral
Great pay and benefits and people, but unfortunately i didn't want to live there ,as i already have a house and a family of my own. There is a huge disconnect between corporate and the real world. Would possibly go back part time , if i needed a job ,but probably not FT again.
Cultura laboral
Working for this company i feel is not very fulfilling. The work I did was easy but not enough to make me feel like I'm accomplishing something. It can be very cold for some people and that doesn't sit well with them but it needs to be to prevent food from going bad. They will force overtime onto you and wants your life to revolve around them. This job is only good for something temporary until you can get something better, otherwise stay away at all costs.
Pros
Pay
Contras
management, stressful environment, long hours
Cultura laboral
Kraft Heinz, chicken company located in Newberry,SC. Weather: it’s cold inside, in order to keep the product in good condition. People need to wear helmets, Glasses, and gloves and boots. They have many different rooms that produce different kind of products.
Pros
People get train for 30 days.
Contras
It’s very cold for someone people.
Cultura laboral
No existe la capacitacion aprendes a prueba y error porque no falta el barbero que se adjudique tu trabajo.
Pros
Marca
Contras
Solo creces si te gusta hacer la barba
Cultura laboral
Was the worse place I’ve ever worked. No training and high pressure. God forbid you’re an anglophone.....you’re treated poorly and are just another number. The cafeteria food is awful.
Pros
Money
Everything else
Cultura laboral
I worked there as a temp and was told in the beginning i would be busy all the time. Well that wasnt the case. Was standing around waiting for what to do next most of the time. And standing around on a 12 hr shift makes a long day. Was also told there was never lay offs but when i started the other workers told me that they shut down for alot of the winter.
Pros
Decent pay
Contras
Waiting, never knowing when will be your break. And uncertainity of lay offs.
Cultura laboral
Eu super recomendo trabalhar na Kraft Heinz se eu pudesse eu voltaria.
Pros
A cultura meritocrática.
Contras
Muitas horas de trabalho.
Cultura laboral
Overwhelmed with the working of every weekend. Average 74 hours a week not including Saturday. Poor management lack of communication and a lot of favoritism.
Pros
Pay
Overworked
Cultura laboral
If you work here be warned. There is so much overtime because they're always short staffed. The pay is great but be ready to basically live at work. The best thing about this job is the pay and the benefits.
Pros
Pay
Short breaks
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Este perfil ya ha sido reclamado
¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?
Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en Kraft Heinz Company. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.
Puntuación general