Land O’Lakes, Inc.
3.6 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Land O’Lakes, Inc.

Evaluar a esta empresa

3.4Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 446 evaluaciones

Great people to work for

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Great place to work for good people just the department I was in wasn’t managed well. The opportunity is there to advance or switch jobs within the plant. The upper management are very good people to work for.

Pros

Decent pay

Environment

Employees are under-appreciated.

The management at Land O' Lakes Carlisle treat their employees as if they owe them something because they have been allowed work there. Employees are very over worked in the production positions and very under appreciated. The attendance policy is designed to make an employee fail if they have any family or personal issues arise. The turnover rate of employees is ridiculously high which should be a good explanation for the mismanagement of this facility. All departments run without a full crew on all shifts and management expects 2 or 3 individuals to complete the work of 4 or 6 employees with no extra compensation and rarely any appreciation.

Pros

Decent healthcare, vision and dental benefits.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

General Labor and treated as such

Small workplace atmosphere which was awesome. Small advancements possible no major ones(without a degree regardless of what degree it was). And slow to advance base pay and to keep pay scale up to workload.

Teamsters

Land lakes would be a great place to work if it wasn't for the teamsters the teamsters they take money from you all the time give nothing back and they're just bad evil people.

Teamsters

Okay place to work

As A former employee, they only care about you as a body, and force people into positions. Hours are all over the place and senior people control your schedule. Pay was fantastic. Management barely helped you with any problems you had.

Pros

8 hour days

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Unfriendly employees

The work is easy, but the employees are terrible. They put down new employees and the trainer will not train the new employees. The trainer is more worry about talking and hanging out with friends. Going to the manager with issue about co workers is a waist of time. New employees are harass daily and manager allows it.

Pros

Pay

The old employees

Terrible place to work

The culture there is terrible. If you want to be depressed, over worked and treated like a dog than please apply. They are looking for people just like that.

Pros

Pay

Terrible place to work

Al Land O Lakes, they pretend to care about you, until it doesn't align with their distorted view of how you should be treated in equation to the "higher ups" Only upside is the wages, but even that is not keeping up with the opportunities that are out there lately. Look elsewhere, as I am currently

Pros

Na

Contras

Forced OT; zero flexibility, oligarchy type atmosphere

My interactions were poor

I was with the company for a little over 1 year and management is not up front about many things. I understand they needed to make hard choices as the farm economy has been tough, but being honest and upfront goes a long ways. maybe others had better interactions.

Pros

Good buttter and can buy at discount

Contras

Lots of offshoring of jobs

3rd shift

It’s a job and it pays. You come do your job and you go home. You got a couple of good people there, but for the most part it’s a free for all. Also it’s a normal 8 hrs and you done operation.

Pros

8 hours

Every man for himself

ehh

this job is stressful often times poorly managed no space for growth or improvement favoritism to the max. not willing to accomadate others schedules.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

They take pride in there employees. They do a great job at listening and communicating with there employees. Work life balance was a very positive thing.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Land O'Lakes is a great place to work. There are so many exciting things going on all the time. Truly a company on the cutting edge with technology.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Fun place to work (Depending on who you work with)

Working at LOL have given me the opportunity to learn things that I probably would not have had the chance to previously. I have met some great people throughout the company during my time there. Benefits and PTO package are great.

Pros

Some Managment, Pto, Health benefits

Contras

Some management, Some of the co-workers
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

The bottom line is all they care about.

I stress level erratic decision making. I don't organize chaos. Never follow through. Very little communication between employees and management. Company comes first family comes last if you're ever put in a position where you need to take time off for your family due to an illness or a death they make it very difficult for you to do so.

Pros

Good insurance and retirement

Contras

High stress level work nights weekends holidays under the gun at all times.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Overall the pay and benefits are great but dont expect much of a life outside of work.

Pay and benefits are absolutely great. Work/life balance kinda sucks. Been working 6 days a week for the last like year. The people are pretty decent you can get along with most. Plenty room for overtime if thats something that you want.

Pros

Pay and benefits

Not much time off.

Good money

Management is horrible. You have more management than workers. And they no help when people don’t show up. If your replacement don’t come at your leave time you will be stuck for 4 more hours. If you say you can’t it will be double points and or job abandonment and will be terminated. Only good things was money.

Pros

Money and insurance

Everything else
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

This is a great place to work. Long hours for production employees and management, but that always comes with the territory. The company is good at promoting people that work hard. I feel like I have been rewarded for the amount of effort I put in. Benefits and pay are really good. This has been a great experience working here.

Pros

Advancement opportunities, great people

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Flexible workplace, with lots of room to grow

Land O Lakes is a great place to work for those looking to grow and bring new ideas to a company, it also has a great work like balance culture. Prior to the pandemic you could work 7am-4pm and that would be a pretty typical work day. People also seemed to have enough time to take a lunch break away from their desks. You definitely still want to work hard though in order to be promoted. Management really differs from department to department, but I'd say for the most part as long as you come in knowing what you want to do they will try to help develop you to get you to where you need to go. Managers also for the most part have a good scope of the business and I felt could effectively lead their teams.It's a great place to grow and implement process improvement. I'd say the hardest part of the job is that sometimes processes weren't the best and so things would move slowly or too quickly and were therefore messy/very manual. However I do know they are looking to improve technology, use of data etc which should help with that.

Pros

Flexible working hours, Lots of room for growth, supportive culture

Contras

Limited bennefits outside of the norms, slow movers at times
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Very good benefits, definite team environment

Worked here for almost 10 years and loved my job. Started out making 5k less than male counterparts, took 4 years to get equality raise. Wanted to move up starting year 3 so i started requesting training to do so from 3 of my bosses and their boss. Nothing happened. Loved what my job entailed, loved my customers. The last 2 years my original boss retired and it became kind of a circus. Overall a pretty great place to work if you're passionate about their products. They definitely provide anything you need support wise and you will never feel like you get left on an island.

Pros

Benefits. Team environment. Support

Pay. Upward mobility

Team effort emphasized

Great people, but get ready to WORK. You'll be a better person for it. The training is top- notch, and you'll be expected to perform. The importance of your work can't be overstated.

Pros

Structure. Management. These managers are at the top of their games.

Contras

Brutally hot and humid. Fast paced and unforgiving. If you can handle this job, you can handle anything afterwards. Anything!
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Land O’Lakes, Inc.. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general