Nestle Purina
3.7 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Nestle Purina

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 1,181 evaluaciones

buen ambiente laboral

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
buen ambiente laboral colaboradores y prestan el apoyo para aprender algo nuevo cada dia con respecto al trabajo desempeñado

Pros

veneficios

salarios
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Poor work life balance, inexperienced supervisors and hands off management.

Lots of turn over lately. 12 days straight runs plus forced overtime gets old. Compensate good for area. Supervisors undertrained, management very new should get better with time if they can keep people.

Pros

Pay, chances for advancing.

Contras

Work life balance, scheduling.

Good pay

No work life balance. 1 day off a month bad environment. Pay and benefits are awesome otherwise that place would shut down. Dark old and falling apart factory.

Pros

Pay

Poor place to work

Workplace culture very bad management poor. Nothing enjoyable about the place. Did not learn very much. Typical day of work was boring and uninspiring. Management was poor.

25 noviembre 2021
Please know we do our best to make educated and well-thought out decisions when hiring new associates. Our hope is, new employees will someday be future leaders who are proactive, positive, and make valuable contributions. If you have concerns with your manager, please reach out to me so we can further discuss your concerns and answer any questions you may have.

très bonne entreprise

une entreprise qui a encore un côté humain malgré la taille et le nombre de personne dans l'entreprise

Pros

avantages sociaux

5*8
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Great pay and fantastic company to work for

Fast paced environment with tons of recognition and great pay. I enjoy working with some pretty great people and they are always so helpful. Best pay in the area giving 3 raises in the first 16 months.

Pros

Pay, benefits, environment

23 noviembre 2021
We, too, agree people are our greatest asset. With market data research and evaluation of an individual’s unique skillsets, we’re able to provide competitive hourly wages and salaries to each of our employees. We appreciate you reaching out and sharing your feedback, as it is always encouraged.

Buena empresa, malísima administracion.

No es recomendable para personas que no son barberas.Personal incompetente en posiciones estratégicas que provocan que cualquier proceso se haga lento. Mucho favoritismo y dedazo. RH inexistente.

Pros

Todas las prestaciones

Contras

No hay crecimiento profesional. Estancamiento.

No worklife balance

7 day work weeks every other week. They summer is blistering hot with barely any fans in the warehouse and the flies and smell of bad pet food is all over the warehouse. Dont make any plans on your days off your likely to be mandated.

Pros

Good pay

No work/life balance whatsoever

9 noviembre 2021
Thank you for sharing your feedback. As we continue to expand our business and operations, it can come with potential growing pains. Please know, we’re actively working on ways to better work-life balance like, adding to employee headcount. Again, we appreciate your open feedback!

Productive and rewarding environment.

I worked for Purina for 17 years and enjoyed my time there. I was offered many opportunities over this time and was sent overseas to Turkey to attend a development course in sales and marketing.

Pros

Flexible

N/a

Work life balance good

Good place to work. Higher pay. Up to date on technology. Care about workers home life. Training is lacking and too pressed for time due to immediate need to fill vacancies. Not always their fault due to lack of candidates and people not staying in positions

Pros

High pay

Contras

Training is pushed way too fast for some departments

5 noviembre 2021
With market data research and evaluation of an individual’s unique skillsets, we’re able to provide competitive hourly wages and salaries to each of our employees. As we continue to expand our business and operations, it can come with potential growing pains like employee count but we’re actively working on ways to better that. Please know, we’re actively working on ways to better work-life balance like, adding to employee headcount. We use feedback, like you’ve provided us, to continue to improve our culture and workplace. We appreciate your feedback and wish you the best!

Extreme turnover rate and young managers.

The turn over rate is terrible due to the fact the management force is 23 years old and it's all of their first jobs out of college. The work life balance is horrific and they will lie often about it

Pros

Pays ok

Work life balance. No real directions. No accountability

4 noviembre 2021
Please know we do our best to make educated and well-thought out decisions when hiring new associates. Our hope is, new employees will someday be future leaders who are proactive, positive, and make valuable contributions. As we continue to expand our business and operations, it can come with potential growing pains like employee count but we’re actively working on ways to better that. Thank you for reaching out and sharing your feedback.

Was a great company, not as much anymore

People cuts keep adding more work and stress virtually eliminating any work/life balance. Weekend work is the new norm as is late night work. I used to love my job.

Pros

Decent pay

Contras

Stress, no work life balance, less people more work

27 octubre 2021
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. s we continue to expand our business and operations, it can come with potential growing pains like employee count but we’re actively working on ways to better that. Please know, we’re actively working on ways to better work-life balance like, adding to employee headcount.

Very woke

As with most big companies now wokeness has embedded in their culture. If you don’t fit the minority #standtall category you won’t be considered for employment

Pros

National brand to rep

Contras

Very woke and categorize groups

27 octubre 2021
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We'll be sure to pass it along.

Good pay check no life getting

If all you like is to work and not see your family. This is the place for you. Things they don't tell you. Like all the meetings that you are required to attend but are after or before your shift. So you have to come in early or stay late. Work 12 days in a row and get 2 days off. Then back to 12 days in a row. Work it's self is not hard but depending on where you work prepare to stink like meat every day.

Pros

Easy work

Long work period

20 octubre 2021
Thank you for your feedback. As we continue to expand our business and operations, it can come with potential growing pains like employee count but we’re actively working on ways to better that. Please know, we’re actively working on ways to better work-life balance like, adding to employee headcount.We use feedback, like you’ve provided us, to continue to improve our culture and workplace. As you know, some overtime is required in our factories, but our hope is, you’re able to take some time off to recharge before returning to work. Please know, we’re actively working on ways to better work-life balance like, adding to employee headcount. Again, we appreciate your open feedback!

The managers are a joke

If you want a work life balance, this is not the place for you. The managers have no sense of reality and none of them have children so of course they are okay with living in the factory. This could be a really good place to work if they changed management (not supervisors) and actually hired enough employees to run the production line. STAY AWAY

Pros

Pay

Contras

No work life balance, managers are terrible

13 octubre 2021
Thank you for your feedback regarding your time spent with us. We believe in an inclusive workplace but know there is still work left to do. At Nestlé Purina, we stand for integrity and working together however, some of what you mention doesn’t sound like that. If you haven’t done so, we encourage you to reach out to us at careers@purina.nestle.com to further discuss any concerns you may have. Again, thank you for your feedback and we wish you the best on your future career path.

Great Place to Work

Labor shortages during the pandemic required that most employees worked a lot of overtime. However the job is not stressful and easy to learn. The pay was great and I generally enjoyed my job.

13 octubre 2021
Thank you for your feedback regarding your experience at our Allentown, PA facility. With market data research and evaluation of an individual’s unique skillsets, we’re able to provide competitive hourly wages and salaries to each of our employees. We use feedback, like you’ve provided us, to continue to improve our culture and workplace. As you know, some overtime is required in our factories, but our hope is, you’re able to take some time off to recharge before returning to work. Please know, we’re actively working on ways to better work-life balance like, adding to employee headcount. Again, we appreciate your open feedback!

The employees and their pets.

A salaried employee at the Corp Office will be granted work life balance based on manager’s discretion. No separate PTO for sick leave, so you have to choose between working sick or using paid time off, limiting any vacation time off with pay. You are only given 2-3 weeks for both sick and vacation. No consistency in managing workforce. People are promoted based on who you know or tenure, not qualifications. Don’t think you can come into this company with knowledge and experience and be respected for these skills. You have to “earn your stripes” regardless of the qualifications you bring to the organization. A large organization with a “good ol’ boys “ mindset in leadership, who has a flawed perception that you should be grateful that you work for the company.

Pros

Pets allowed to come to work.

Leadership/management

13 octubre 2021
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We do our best to onboard individuals who work hard, value teamwork and individuality, and continuously promote positive change while actively making a difference, as we know these individuals could be future leaders within our organization one day. Our hope is you were still able to find some of those qualities within your manager and were able to take some meaningful lessons with you. Again, we appreciate your feedback and wish you the best!

Management across the board is lost. Specifically the FLT

I worked there for close to two years and the FLT (managers and up) are lost. They give very little insight or guidance to the "LLT (floor level supervisors)" and then expect things that aren't achievable with the tools provided. They preach a home work life balance, but this is a scheme to get you in the door. Tons of flies, so bad that it actually effects equipment running. It's a stuff rolls downhill environment. The operational managers weakest attribute is his people skills, making his the absolute worst option to lead a team. Supervisors are okay but they seems to be getting rid of the good ones and bringing in more lost individuals. Human resources is an absolute clown show, literally. Do not, I repeat.. do not leave a job (even if pay is lower) to come to this facility. They will sell you the world and you'll receive a garbage can.

Pros

Pay

Contras

Everything listed above. Production, plant, and HR managers.

4 octubre 2021
We appreciate you sharing your feedback about your time spent with us. We believe in an inclusive workplace but know there is still work left to do. At Nestlé Purina, we stand for integrity and working together however, some of what you mention doesn’t sound like that. We do our best to onboard individuals who work hard, value teamwork and individuality, and continuously promote positive change while actively making a difference, as we know these individuals could be future leaders within our organization one day. Our hope is you were still able to find some of those qualities within your manager and were able to take some meaningful lessons with you. If you haven’t done so, we encourage you to reach out to us at careers@purina.nestle.com to further discuss any concerns you may have. Thanks again for your time.

Challenging environment and tasks

The work can be challenging at times but it is rewarding if you like to problem solve. Every day is something different so boring is never an issue. Front office has strict goals and bonus have been lacking but its a production facility so its all about getting product out the door. Overall it isn’t a bad place to work and the pay from operator level to maintenance techs is competitive for the area. Maintenance is on the lower end of it all but overtime is endless.

1 octubre 2021
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We're pleased to hear about your time spent with us, as it is always our goal to make sure our employees feel they're getting the most out of their Purina career and their overall time spent with us.

Travail intéressant

Pour ma part très bien intégré dans mon équipe très bonne ambiance salaire plus que motivant après travail 3 week-end par mois
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Wouldn’t be a bad place if they got rid of most of Management

Just because you pay well doesn’t give you the right to treat a person less then dirt. This place really needs to reevaluate their managers and people in charge of production it’s sad it’s such a difficult task to just make cat food…

Pros

Overtime

Contras

Medical insurance is trash…

29 septiembre 2021

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en Nestle Purina. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

3.4Cultura
  • Empresas
  • Nestle Purina
  • Evaluaciones de empleados
Dinos cómo podemos mejorar esta página
¿Qué agregarías o cambiarías?