Nestle USA
3.6 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Nestle USA

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 1,723 evaluaciones

Compañerismo positivo

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Al principio todo muy bien después todo fue cambiando el trabajo cayó mucho los jefes sin experiencia no comunicación no trabajo en equipo no estimulan a los empleados y mucha Descriminacion no oportunidades de superación

Pros

Si

2 tiempos de descanso
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

I loved my job as a freezer operator.

Loved my job at the Jonesboro, AR plant. I would go back in a second. Management were constantly changing roles but that happens at all factories. Job was easy.

Pros

lots of breaks

Contras

short breaks due to the walk to the breakroom or locker room, or restroom

Do not care about you

If you give your all it will not matter. They consider you as 100% replaceable. Management will not support you and will place the blame that way they do not have trouble. Absolutely no support from HR at all. They will act like they support you but in the end will not. No set rules that everyone follows. Management will let other supervisors do nothing with no issues but when you need support with employees they will undermind your decisions. Would never trust this company for anything.

Pros

Money.

Contras

You will have no life and they do not care about you.

In and out

Nestle is a job that is the type of job that one takes in order to make money. If the money was not what it was, it would be a bad place to work at. Not good.

Pros

Money

Woek/life balance

the money

can be great position, but have watch out for older employees. can be hazardous with all products. be safe when drive Forklift and around corners. Don't over work, but be efficient and steady.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Fun

Fun place to work good environment and great pay and great people- Stays clean and organized for the most part and had a nice break room as well as free ice cream

Terrible management

terrible management, from immediate supervisor all the way up to bigwigs, pay was decent, company all about money as is evident in mass layoff of employees
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

All smoke and mirrors at Nestle.

Terrible place to work, management is non existent unless they want to harass you. Working hard is a bad trait at Nestle, they cater to the lazy people.

Pros

None to speak of

Contras

Absolutely worst work culture I’ve ever seen.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Unpredictable time to leave, requesting days off are challenging.

Days are unpredictable, high turnover rate, never know when you'll get to leave. Requesting days off are challenging. Very monotonous work. Great co-workers though.

Pros

2 15 minute breaks plus a 30 minute lunch break

Contras

Not knowing when you'll get to go home

Nice place to work

Pros : The people I worked with were great and like family. My manager was excellent. Pay was good. Always something new to learn. Cons : Not much of a work/life balance. A lot of hours and not many days off.

Pros

People, Always learning something new

Work/life balance.

Nice place to work

It's a easy job with great pay and benefits. It's has it's ups and downs like any other job. The workers are ok most of the time that helps time go by. Management can be a issue at times.

Pros

Great benefits and pay

Contras

Management depending on which supervisor your dealing with

Great company

Great company to work for! I’ve had a great experience thus far. My manager really wants me to develop and grow within the company. Not many places like this

Cafe
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Nestle is fair for the work you do and benefits r great. Didn't haft to deal with returns. Employees where great to work with. Everyone respects each other
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Needs more training to employees

Time to invest on your employees but overall am happy working in nestle with great benefits. They just need to take into consideration that they need to invest on more trainings to get positive results

productive

Good job and pay. Long days 12 hour shifts. Most people are cool to work with. Show up and work and your job you have nothing to worry about. I believe line lead need to help put and work when short staffed..

Low Pay And Unrealistic Expectations

Out of all of my interviews, Nestle had the most demands yet offered the lowest pay- $45K less than the average of my other offers. They try to recruit people from low-paying states so they can offer you less. Yet, they expect you to relocate to their HQ, which is one of the most expensive places to live. They also expect you to work from 8 to 8. Not worth it!!!

Pros

cheap lunch

micromanaging, underpaid, horrible management
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Like all jobs it has its pluses and minuses

I enjoyed working there. I learned some new skills. Nestle would give us gifts or points based on our performance, which allowed us to go on a website where we can purchase items.

Pros

Pay and benefits

Contras

Short breaks, and managment constantly looking over your shoulder

Work Environment lacks enthusiasm

It’s unfortunate that there are a lot of people within the manufacturing division who don’t care about their job. This causes a lot of tension throughout different departments

Pros

Room to Learn

Short Breaks, Lack of enthusiasm
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

The company was good to work for in general.

The management style and how some of the managers were handling their teams was not always the best or most conducive to a positive work place experience.

Ok place to work at

The job of a retail Rep was a fast past moving job. Going to store to store settings up displays and making sure that the shelves were also full of the product. Talking to store management and building a relationship with them to get extra display space. Having to drive around in your own car, getting up early and being by the store at 5. Hopefully it’s a good day and the truck caring your load doesn’t break down because that will make your day longer.

Pros

Free Ice Cream and Pizza

Contras

Early mornings, no holidays off

Good go between job

Liked working there but the pay could have been to industry standards. Good place to work but the shifts often weren't the one you were supposed to get
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Nestle USA. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general