Niagara Bottling
3,0 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Niagara Bottling

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 721 evaluaciones

Gran cultura organizacional

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
En general positiva. Gran cultura organizacional, por otro lado poca planificación y algunos muy pocos malos lídres.

Pros

Definitivamente gran cultura organizacional

Contras

Poca planificación, planes cambiantes, algunos pocos malos lídres.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great people to work with but poor management accountability

In a nutshell it's a great place to work that's fast-paced and to work closely with fellow coworkers. Management however it will micromanage and never admit fault or accept accountability for their actions including but not limited to employee injury. The job itself was great but the culture and leadership definitely needs restructuring.

Pros

Moderate pay

Leadership & little home life

25 mayo 2022
Thank you for leaving us a review. We believe that our employees are our greatest assets and value their contributions and the complexity of their work at all levels. We are disappointed to hear that your experience was not a positive one. We will be passing this along to the appropriate teams.

Not a long term thing

The Good: The pay is decent for the area. “Maintenance” Techs start from $26-$30 an hour. They do work a 2/2/3 straight schedule, that is kinda nice if you have things going on during the week. However during “peak” season you will be forced on your days off to cover people on PTO or possible call offs. Overall the job is consistent and boringly easy. The Bad: “Maintenance” Tech is just a glorified operator. About half the maintenance crew came from the operation floor or as zero maintenance background from other industries, which is easy to see once you start working with them. You will be tied to a line and expected to run down alarms and faults as if you’re the one operating the line. You are expected to document ALL changes to anything you adjust, even the simplest thing on your shift report, which you will be required to write at the end of every shift.The UGLY: Upper management encourages people to come tattletale on others. And those that do are rewarded with promotions within. That in itself creates a bad working environment, DO NOT TRUST ANYONE! Then there’s the lack of training, literally zero training for anyone unless you’re an SMT. It’s 100% on you to go seek out information on machines and devices. They have a “LEVELS” book that you will need to fill out, which is basically going to a SMT or supervisor which will describe what that particular subject is and then sign off that they went over it with you. And that’s it, your training is done. Lastly and probably most importantly, the hypocrisy is very very real. If you’re not a golden boy or if you’re on the “radar” -

25 mayo 2022
Thank you for leaving us a review, however we are disappointed to hear about your experience as this does not align with our culture and values. We aim to foster a healthy working environment for our Team Members and will share your feedback with the appropriate teams.

Horrible management, overworked, too many pointless meetings

Management of the Regulatory Department is horrible. The team is overworked. On top of all the work there is, management hosts excessive meetings, many with pointless activities such as team bonding games, assigned team presentations on topics not so relevant to the work. It almost feels like you are back in school, and it becomes very stressful when you have pending important work to do. Stay away if you are looking for a professional setting in which work is the priority. Management has their favorites on the team, some are treated and spoken to inconsiderately and unprofessionally behind closed doors in 1 on 1 meetings.

pay schedule is odd

There is not much to say. It pays the bills. Its typical manufacturing work. Long hours, turnover etc etc.. If you play the social game you you may succeed

25 mayo 2022
Thank you for leaving us a review. We understand that our manufacturing environment is fast-paced, and the timeliness that is crucial for running effectively can be challenging. We hope that you enjoyed our culture of teamwork.

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Poor place to work management has no clue what they are doing.

Went for a rebuild in newnan ga they begged me to atay and relocate i was working at the middleburg plant. They love my work ethics my knowledge of troubleshooting and loved how i was very knowledgeable with Servo Motors. I asked about the relocation bonus and pro.ised me a relocation bonus but never held thru anything they say. They lead people on amd treat them like they are expendable. Thats why they have a high turn over rate.

Great Job to work for

I have left the company and they welcomed me back with open arms. Very nice company to work for but it's plenty of walks so please have some good walking shoes available

16 mayo 2022
Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you being a part of our Niagara Family and for all the hard work you do.

Overall a great place to work, good pay, good management, safe clean work place

The starting pay is far above most employers in the area. If you have problems management will try to do whatever they can to help you resolve them. Also if you see issues at the work place, and address them, the issue is actually looked into and corrected to the best if managements ability. Do what you get paid to do, and the company will help you however they can to succeed there.

Pros

Open door policy with management that actually enjoys talking to you, good pay, and a safe cleanly working environment with basically new machinery and equipment, company not afraid to shell out whatever money needed to improve production or fix equipment, bonuses scattered throughout the year for attendance safety and other things.

Contras

Not the greatest health insurance, 12hr shift gets same time and amount of breaks as the 8hr shift, I honestly don't have many complaints as far as not wanting to work for Niagara Bottling....

Condescending and Egotistical Environment

This is not a reflection on the company as a whole. Opinion is solely based on experience at this plants’ location. The “Family” image isn’t what it appears to be!Basic info: 2-2-3 schedule, 12hr shifts

Pros

Pay

Hypocritical and deceptive practices

16 mayo 2022

Produtive but long 12 hour shifts.

Management was decent, work culture & colleagues were good. Overall huge learning curve learning the krones machines & conveyer process but patience & dedication with a good trainer you will learn.

Pros

Opportunity to learn new skills to upgrade your resume. Good teammates & some good management.

Contras

Long 12 hour shifts, Huge learning curve with machines & conveyors.

16 mayo 2022
Thank you for being a part of our Niagara Family and working so hard! We really appreciate the time you spent with us.

I loved working there it was a great place to work they really help you out in and outside of the workplace

Great place to work I would and have recommended many people to work there Really helped and worked with me when it came to things going on at home which you don’t hear much of with larger companies these days

16 mayo 2022

Not a great place to work all.

The heat was nearly unbelievable in the summer. You walk on the floor and immediately start sweating. They want you stand for the entire 12 hour shift. I averaged 18k steps a day. It's not stop one issue to the next all night. My feet would hurt so bad at the end of my shift I would literally be limping.

Pros

They sale you water for a buck a case.

Contras

The heat in summertime, the relentless amout of calls every shift, The amount of walking required, The equipment is in really bad shape, Just felt like trying to swim up stream every shift

2nd Favorite job I've ever had

I loved working there, Management did not micro manage. They gave clear direction and left you to do your work. If you had a question or problem they were there for me and I was only a temp. Received an opportunity to stay full time however, it was graveyard and I hate graveyard. If they had a day time opportunity, I would still be working there. They promote from within and invest in you.

16 mayo 2022

Good culture and great people

Lots of employee activities and my direct manager was a wealth of knowledge. Company is growing fast and having a hard time getting the right people in the right place.

Pros

Flexible, relaxing, challenging

Contras

Too much work with not enough people, due to fast growth

Fast paced but rewarding

Niagara has plenty of advancement opportunities if you’re able to relocate. Best environment for someone who is comfortable finding a way and asking questions. Fast paced and never slows down, always changing- this is a good thing for a company with continued expansion. Benefits, life/work balance, and more remote opportunities could make things better. More women needed in the high level leadership roles at the top of the company. Overall good company that is still growing and changing

production

very reliable company to work for they will always be around covid did not stop me from having a job you will always have a job as long as you keep your head down and you do your job and dont cause problems

Not Maintenance work

The maintenance role and responsibilities are the same as production. You’re not allowed to touch anything without getting chewed out. If you have tools, they will rust here. Management is a joke. They have around an 80% turnover rate and have 0 clue why. My recommendation for the company would be to change the role from maintenance tech, to production-tech and hire the more senior production members for this role… Every person who has previously done maintenance will not like this job.

Pros

Free water

Contras

Hour long worth of breaks while working 12 hours, standing on feet for 11 hours, 401k is only 2% match, insurance isn’t the best, management

16 mayo 2022
Thank you for your review. At Niagara, we greatly value our Team Members and hope that they want to stay with us for a long time. We strive for continuous improvement and monitor our employee retention closely. A main focus of ours is ensuring that our Niagara Family feels supported and happy.

Fun workplace

I work as a CSO its fun but very challenging we have a very low pay for American standards compared to other companies but its a good work environment

16 mayo 2022

horrible management and expect no life other then niagara

if you love to live at work this is the job for you if you love a management team that drinks at work and cant make a decision then this is perfect fit but if you know how to show up to work and actually do your job then this is not a place you wanna be they do not like that!

16 mayo 2022

Mangers and leads don’t know how to successfully run the production floor

I had to learn my duties on my own and I surpassed the knowledge of my mangers and leads to the point where they came to me for questions and advice. Lack of leadership no SOP on how to do the job, this is a horrible company to work for in my opinion

Pros

Free ice cream and water while you work

Lack of leadership

16 mayo 2022
We appreciate our Team Members and the unique experience and perspective they each bring. We believe that every one of our Team Members contribute to the success of our organization and we value the complexity of their work.

Easy

You get paid to baby sit a machine you have your days where’s it busy n days where’s it slow, as long as your willing to learn you’ll be fine but again that’s anywhere

16 mayo 2022

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Niagara Bottling. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general