Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de PepsiCo

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Mostrando las 15.390 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
En mi caso, había que hacer muchas modificaciones de fondo en la forma de manejar a los proveedores agrícolas para mejorar la relación y la empresa trabaja bajo estrictos procedimientos que no se adaptaban a la situación país.
Cultura laboral
I enjoyed my time with Pepsi. Great benfits, great pay, just had no more advancement. Had freedom to and trust to do my job without someone breathing down my back.
Pros
Freedom
No advancement
1,0
Cultura laboral
A lot of physical work, very long days, and a whole lot of stress. Pay was decent but not having a life isn’t worth the money. But for some people, they don’t mind it. So go for it if you want that.
Pros
Having fun with the store employees at stores
Contras
Long hours, straining on your body, waking up 3 am everyday.
Cultura laboral
My workplace was fun. I was not tied to my desk, and my manager trusted me without micromanaging. We had annual community activities, and location events.
Pros
Good management
N/A
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
I enjoyed my time here. Hard work but youre compensated fairly. No micromanagemt. Union leaders are helpful. Management cant really mess with you because of the union.
Pros
Pay
Sometimes stressful days
Cultura laboral
Typically your day will start any word from as early as 11 p.m. night before to as late as 7 a.m. your five-day work week could be Monday through Friday could be Sunday through Thursday it could be Tuesday to Saturday. Typically you're driving a truck usually a square service van or a 26 foot box truck. You service either large-format stores such as Walmarts, Target's, Hy-Vee, Cub Foods, or small convenience stores such as Holiday, Wawa, Speedway, or Little Mom and Pop shops. the pay structure is very intricate which consists of some base salary and then a lot of the rest is done on bonus and commissions.
Pros
Very good training, usually one meal week during a meeting.
Contras
Managers that slam product on you they won't sell, some mismanagement.
Cultura laboral
The most micromanaged place I've ever work. Never words of encouragement or even a pat on the back for work done. Money was good but the cons way out the pros
Pros
Good pay enjoyable work
Contras
Micromanaged, degrading at times from management.
Mi Consejo Es Que Siempre Hay Que Ser Humilde Ante Todo
Cultura laboral
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at PepsiCo is non-existent.Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at PepsiCo are okay. The pay rate is superior and the healthcare is incredible, but very little to no PTO makes it tough.Job security and advancementIn terms of job security at PepsiCo, I think is very low at first until you get into the union.ManagementIn general, managers at PepsiCo are nice and supportive, but don't truly care about employees.CultureCollaboration with my colleagues at PepsiCo is the best part of the job.OverallMy experience working at PepsiCo I worked really hard for the wages and I tried to keep up with the rate, but it is very difficult. It worked great for getting extra money in the short term, but not so good for a long term position.
Cultura laboral
You can make great money here. You family time is hurt a little due to the need to get product out. You will come close to violating your dot hours a few times a week. Delivery supervisors only care about moving product not the drivers
Pros
Good pay, good benefits
Unqualified management
Cultura laboral
Great place to work for. There is plenty room for advancement and multiple locations throughout United states if you ever wanted to relocate. They value their workers
Pros
Pay, benefits
Cultura laboral
Good and fun place to work. Plenty of opportunity for OT. Great pay. Compensation and benefits are good. The management is extremely helpful with helping you achieve your goal.
Cultura laboral
Foi maravilhoso trabalhar nessa empresa , empresa que acredita no seu pessoal
Pros
Ótimos vales refeição
Nada
Cultura laboral
Buen trabajo atentos, volvere a trabajar algun dia otra vez
Pros
Buena paga y buenas prestaciones
Demasiadas horas de trabajo
2,0
Cultura laboral
Es muy estricta la disciplina, los horarios, se tienen muchos clientes internos, trabajo en exceso bajo presión que a la larga genera daños en la salud
Pros
Gastos médicos mayores, fondo de ahorro
Jornadas de 10 hasta 13 hrs diarias
Cultura laboral
The 4 day work week was the best. Management is so wishy washy, there is definitely an "in" crew, and if you're not sure if you are in it, then you are "not" in it.
Pros
4day work week.
Management.
Cultura laboral
Ótima empresa para trabalhar, pessoal que respeita , e ajuda no suportes
Pros
Vale refeição
Sim
2,0
Cultura laboral
Not for experience people..good company to start but not to stay they will hire you with zero experience..but the work you do for the amount paid is horrible..the early early mornings and 12hr shift will take a toll on you by the end of the week...but if you are willing to learn and work the cases to earn more money come try it out...
Pros
Can finish early some days
Early mornings bad pay
1,0
Cultura laboral
pepsi will run you into the ground and make you feel like you failed for needing time to dig out. Management is inept. Chronically understaffed. They will see no problem working 15 hours and expecting you to do busy work before you go home. Love to buy pizza to "pay you guys back and show how much we appreciate all you guys do" after an 80 hr work week. Paychecks seem to make no sense as an 80 hr week doesn't come close to double pay for 40 hrs.
Pros
Decent pay.
Contras
Required overtime. Repetitive low skill menial labor. No real advancement opertunity
Cultura laboral
They seek out feedback, while having exacting standards. You perform then you get paid and move up it is that simple. There are plenty of ippiy to advance as well as to contribute in the community. Work life balance is a critical point and every people manager has an EI (Employee Insight) score based on surveys they have to action plan around. Not much more you can ask
Not many
Cultura laboral
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at PepsiCo is good for me because I love the twelve hours shift five sometimes six days of weeks helped kept bills payedPay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at PepsiCo was goodJob security and advancementIn terms of job security at PepsiCo, I think goodManagementIn general, managers at PepsiCo warehouse manager good production notCultureCollaboration with my colleagues at PepsiCo is goodOverallMy experience working at PepsiCo was good at first until new manager came on