Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de PepsiCo

Título del empleo
Todo
Ubicación
Todo
Mostrando las 15.097 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
En mi caso, había que hacer muchas modificaciones de fondo en la forma de manejar a los proveedores agrícolas para mejorar la relación y la empresa trabaja bajo estrictos procedimientos que no se adaptaban a la situación país.
Cultura laboral
Muy buena empresa exelente seguridad para trabajar
Pros
Exelente la induccion de seguridad
Contras
Algunas personas con cargos no son muy educadas
Cultura laboral
Es una empresa con crecimiento positivo con una estabilidad laboral como familiar además con grandes oportunidades de aprender más áreas de trabajó.
Pros
Crecimiento sostenido. Buen ambiente laboral.
Contras
Como toda empresa despidos muy discretos y sin aviso alguno.
Cultura laboral
Good management, nice equipment, fair pay , would recommend to a friend, long days, weekly pay, 4 10, including Saturdays, physical job, easy delivery system
Pros
4-10, paid weekly, good benefits, good equipment
physical job
Cultura laboral
Just all around poor location. They do not care about there employees only sodas the work is not worth the pay stay away from this location. If you can find something else do it
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
Leaders will do anything to keep their job. Only work there if you already know someone. I perform better than most of my coworkers and get the awards for it. Not a career place unless you get a white collar job.
Pros
Free clothes and shoes
Everything else
Cultura laboral
My time at Pepsi-Cola I have various jobs or Pepsi ran machinery also worked in the lab I worked on the docks I didn’t sanitation also painted so I had various jobs and Pepsi I was able to take care of my family so overall by Pepsi experience was really good met a lot of good peoples and also made a few bad people but that goes with the job thanks tim greer Senior
3,0
Cultura laboral
Loader/Unloader is basically Case picking/Order Selector. They have a very high turn over rate for this position. The employer can't keep anyone long here. It's a very physical and exhausting position. Employees either quit or they point out. They're constantly bring in new hires/Temps throughout the year every year. Because remember, you're disposable to them. I thought I'd be loading and unloading trucks utilizing a forklift, as I've done at my previous job being a loader. You're on your feet for 8, 10, and sometime 12hrs / 5 or 6 days a week. You do get two days off, however, they may make if mandatory to come in on one of your off days. We have a lot of no shows/call out on varies shift, and as a result, the work load gets behind which cause us to work harder & longer hours. I've lost a tremendously amount of weight in the first couples of months of being here. Since working here I've experience body aches/pain throughout my body that I've never had before. And other employees are experiencing the same thing. I take ibuprofen an hour before my shift, and another during my lunch break just to make it through my shift. I'm thankful to have a job, but I'm currently looking for something else that's not so hard on my body. And yeah, it's very ghetto here and it's not that diverse in this position. They work you like a slave. The warehouse is very overcrowd and unorganized and they expect you to make your numbers with so much going on on the floor. If you think this is the job for you then apply, if not then don't, lol.. You may regret it.
Pros
Pay & Benefits
Contras
Very physical, demanding, & poor leadership
Cultura laboral
Great to employees and they truly care about our success. Willing to accommodate with hectic lifestyle. Great projects to work on with new innovation and so much opportunity for growth
Excelente empresa,
Una experiencia maravillosa

Buen salario.

Gente muy humana
Pros
Excelente empresa
No hay estabilidad laboral
Cultura laboral
Boa experiência, trabalho viajando na maioria das vezes pelo nordeste do Brasil.
Pros
Caminhão
Caminhão
2,0
Cultura laboral
It was extremely difficult to keep up with the production requirements at Pepsi. The shift was extremely hard and sometimes we were there 15 to 16 hours in one day. It was almost next to impossible to meet the requirements and I really don’t know how I managed it but somehow I did. Sadly a lot of people couldn’t.
Cultura laboral
Gained a Vast experience of Management Skill. Learned how to be a leader in all circumstances. I have learned about project management. Learned to how to do multitasking .
2,0
Cultura laboral
This job is quite stressful and the pay is not that great for the level of stress as well as the disrespect you’ll encounter in a day’s work. The managers at these stores or at least 85% of them treat us drivers like 3rd class citizens and it’s my biggest issue. Pepsi management isn’t much better. my driver supervisor is cool but the rest of the managers I could care less for. Im glad as a driver we have little interaction with them. The plant manager is one rude man to say the least. He only speaks to people when he’s trying to put someone “in their place” but you can say hey to the guy and he won’t even respond so now I just walk pass him like he’s invisible🤷🏽‍♂️. 12-20 stops and 500-700 cases a day is the usual (more like 700 lately) and it’s typically scheduled to be around 12-13 hours a day if your lucky you may have a 10.5 Hour manifest, if you’re fast and have good work ethic you can knock your route out in 1.5 - 3 hours quicker than the manifest but it doesn’t take away from the stress and the slack you have to pick up from the sales reps that don’t even want to get out their car to go in the coolers to put in a actual order let alone do their part and help fill and rotate back stock which lead to the next biggest problem LAZY SALES REPS !!!! I know of one sales rep that is genuine and will actually help if he’s available But.... I have one particular rep that is literally a scum bag and is part of the reason why I dread my job at times but hey patience is key. Hopefully things will change if not I’ll just have to move on when the opportunity presents it self
Pros
Work hard get off earlier
No holidays off should be making at least $1500 a week minimum
Cultura laboral
Good stable job if you are willing to accomplish the tasks at hand, you are able to advance if you have the time, and initiative to do so. No one starts out as the president,or ceo, no matter how much google has to offer.
Pros
Steady work, challenging but satisfying.
Contras
Need to work mostly on your own, help is few and far between.
Cultura laboral
Overall Pepsi is a good company to work for. The Pay is good with an excellent benefits package. I would have rated Pepsi a 5 2 years ago, however I have to give a 1 now. Our market leadership makes every decision based on reports that show how they can save money. These people sit in an office and are completely disconnected with what it takes to really do the job. Sales reps are given a limit on hours and then given an unreasonable amount of work to complete within those limited hours. Routes are often spread out over a large area and it is unrealistic to get what Pepsi demands in that time leading to reps working countless hours off the clock. Drivers are planned for an unreasonable low amount of hours as well. There are far too many variables that can cause a delivery route to get behind to try to limit them to a 9 hour average day. Our Location manager is the worst leader I have ever worked under. His method to inspire the team is through fear and threats. He is a very negative person who will occasionally thank someone for all the hard work they do. He is a bully who at the end of the day makes it obvious he only cares about furthering his career. He will tell you that you can speak with him about anything and when you do he will admonish You for voicing your opinion because it doesn’t align with his or senior leadership. He talks about team work, yet sits in his office all day, most of which is spent playing on his phone, and never offers to actually do anything. He will outright lie about things on a regular basis. Our market leadership makes poor decisions and - más...
Pros
Good pay, excellent benefits package
Contras
Poor market and location leadership, Unrealistic expectations
Cultura laboral
Es una empresa con muchas oportunidades y crecimiento y desarrollo laboral para sus trabajadores.
Cultura laboral
It was a great place to work, got to meet different people from all over. Busy work day makes a very fast day, Always professional with all stores and all vendors.
Pros
great benefits, pay, and good people to wokr for.
Contras
weekends and sometimes short breaks
Cultura laboral
At Pepsi I enjoy building pallets for different stores I learn how to use a pallet jack and fort lift I had to use my speed to make production I Enjoy
3,0
Cultura laboral
This job is very labor intensive and most people who apply here dont really last. The work culture sucks a bunch of old grown men acting like babys!!!
Pros
Great benifits, pay, advancement
Contras
The people are VERY vindictive and will try their best to fire you if they dont like you, strict attendance policy, working with people who suffer from mental illness
Cultura laboral
I'm a felon and I got hired at Pepsi so please don't think they won't hire you because of your past just give them a try and put it in Gods hand ,I'm just keeping it real. By the way you have to put the drugs down and pick up your future.
Pros
Hours and pay
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Este perfil ya ha sido reclamado
¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?
Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en PepsiCo. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.
Puntuación general