Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Forklift Operator en PepsiCo

Título del empleo
Forklift Operator391 evaluaciones
Ubicación
Todo
Se encontraron 391 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 15.386 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
Empresa que fomenta el trabajo y oportunidad de crecimiento laboral .
Pros
Buen salario
1,0
Cultura laboral
pepsi will run you into the ground and make you feel like you failed for needing time to dig out. Management is inept. Chronically understaffed. They will see no problem working 15 hours and expecting you to do busy work before you go home. Love to buy pizza to "pay you guys back and show how much we appreciate all you guys do" after an 80 hr work week. Paychecks seem to make no sense as an 80 hr week doesn't come close to double pay for 40 hrs.
Pros
Decent pay.
Contras
Required overtime. Repetitive low skill menial labor. No real advancement opertunity
Cultura laboral
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at PepsiCo is good for me because I love the twelve hours shift five sometimes six days of weeks helped kept bills payedPay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at PepsiCo was goodJob security and advancementIn terms of job security at PepsiCo, I think goodManagementIn general, managers at PepsiCo warehouse manager good production notCultureCollaboration with my colleagues at PepsiCo is goodOverallMy experience working at PepsiCo was good at first until new manager came on
Cultura laboral
OverallGreat job loved it in every way good team effort a lot of help and honest work . If I could go back and work it all over again I would . I advise anyone to work for Pepsi
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
You work hard for your money but don't see anything for it its all about work to them and management is no good. The benefits are great thats about all that keeps me there
Pros
Ok pay great beinifits
Contras
Work life balance no good
Cultura laboral
Loaders build orders throughout the isles for a typical 10hr workday. There is a mandatory cases per hour minimum that must be hit daily to avoid disciplinary action. Hard work, but not impossible. However, the more you do, the more is expected of you. Even if you have achieved your quota, management will typically hound you to do more and more as to achieve and perform below budget.
1,0
Cultura laboral
Toxic culture, with toxic management team. Frontline employees are worked until they break, and then questioned why they can't hit standards. Warehouse is not air conditioned and working in this environment temperatures reach over 45 degrees, not to mention the forklift and production fumes. Overall bad environment to work.
Cultura laboral
Work with Pepsi was a great experience on it’s own. They provide great train, good benefits and there is always opportunities for you to move up in the company.
Pros
Holiday events
Contras
It gets hot during the summertime at times
Cultura laboral
Great pay & overtime! Great benefits, job security. Can transfer within different divisions. Management will work with you for any issues you might need to overcome.
Pros
Job stability
Mandatory OT when busy
Cultura laboral
Great job alot of perks and great work place opportunity promotion within a year of being there Alot of discounts with companies that do business with the company
Pros
Excellent pay great benefits opportunity to advance with work place
2,0
Cultura laboral
Fast paced environment and timed for everything which can be stressful and dangerous when you're driving machinery or just operating a machine. Management is also lacking and the amount of waste that is produced is horrible.
Cultura laboral
Pepsi is a great company to work for. The environment is great and the people make you feel welcome no matter what department you work in. The pay is worth it!
Cultura laboral
It was a nice experience to have and learn from not everyone has your back I don’t think I would ever go back there because it just changed so many things in such a short period of time
Cultura laboral
Great place not hard work but steady cool boss the gm is really considered would recommend anyone at any time to work there.joel abbo is one of the coolest bosses ever even tho he let's Iran sleep allday and still determine rather a hard worker should stay or go but overall I enjoyed my time at Pepsi
Cultura laboral
If your new they let you have your first few weekends off then you have to wait for about four years before not being forced to work every weekend. Seniority rules you get force weekends alot....
Cultura laboral
Excellent forklift operator no accidents ever . ALWAYS PUT SAFETY FIRST . Great pay great co workers great hours , always understanding . Great leaders they have.
Cultura laboral
No parts of the job is hard, overall good environment there was some flexibility if I had appointments for doctors or need time off for family events, etc
Cultura laboral
great place to work, and the people there are great people to work with. it is fast paced work environment. they have great benefits and perks. they have great hours.
Cultura laboral
Nice work environment opportunity to learn something new the good thing is yours coworkers and your supervisor support you and take care employees paid attention to you do a good job
Cultura laboral
As soon as we got on clock we linked up with the rest of the crew and had our first meeting of the day. During the meeting we would plan out our day to make sure we hit all our goals and get all the trucks finished before the night is up.
Cultura laboral
I worked here for almost 4 years, this is an excellent company to work for with great benefits. The management for this company is in tip top shape and rewards employs accordingly, the pay for any position is above any competing companies.