Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Merchandiser en PepsiCo

Título del empleo
Merchandiser1208 evaluaciones
Ubicación
Todo
Se encontraron 1208 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 15.386 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
Es un buen patrono con igualdad de oportunidades y comprensivo. Es muy difícil ascender en la empresa.
Pros
Buen patrono, enseñan y hay oportunidad de hacer muchas horas extras.
Dificultad para ascender
Cultura laboral
Over worked, under paid. No leadership, managers do and say what they want. They give you a million stores with orders , with no help, while manager sit in office and call shots in stead of helping
Pros
Just to say I’ve worked for pepsi
Actually working for pepsi
Cultura laboral
It's a very large amount of physical labor and I wouldnt recommend it for the faint of heart. However as a young worker striving for more they can teach you a lot about the sales industry as a leading competitor in their several industries.
Pros
Decent pay, good benefits, and friendly coworkers
Contras
Very tough to advance without college diplomas
Cultura laboral
very sad they see you just as a number no matter how much you do for them. they will not remember it when you ask them for something. theres always that new manager that wants to prove them selfs n screws up everything.
Pros
pay and insurance
everything else
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
Long hours, low pay relative to what is expected of you. Not a great work life balance, job destroys your body. Very caproate environment, company says it cares about employees, but they really just see you as deposable and they don't respect you even if you give you're life for the job. Stay away unless you are absolutely desperate for work.
Pros
Paid to drive
everything else
Cultura laboral
Worked with a great team, demanding and physically challenging at times. Workplace culture was decent, high expectations and ability to work overtime for extra money.
Cultura laboral
The current management team is a joke and has no clue what they are doing. They are not consistent with the way they handle things. The only decent start time only has around 20 openings out of over 100 total so you have to sacrifice a social life until you can work your way up high enough which takes a long time.
Pros
Pay
Management and hours
Cultura laboral
The hours can be long and the work can be strenuous, but it is overall a great place to work. You get paid weekly and they pay you mileage as well.
Pros
Work alone
Cultura laboral
I was a p/t merchandiser. Solid training, Great support and follow up! Management was great, attentive and felt supported when I started. The team I worked with was positive and outgoing! Thanks for the oppurtunity!
Pros
On your own; no one micro managing
No benies as part time
Cultura laboral
You work on your own and the pay is good. The job can be a little exhausting at times but it is not bad. You have to get along with store managers in order to really like the job
Pros
Pay, benefits, and overtime
Contras
Wear and tear on own car
Cultura laboral
Great work place, tons of opportunities for advancement, definitely a place for driven people, don't be intimidated to rely on your experienced coworkers and you'll have a strong team.
Pros
Self time management, changing scenery, lots of opportunities.
Contras
Work schedule set to job tasked.
Cultura laboral
Flexible working hours as long as you merchandise the stores you are given during the day Pros. Flexible working hours Cons: Some days are long due to delivery scheduling
Cultura laboral
Place is trash honestly id rather work for Coke. They have a better environment and less work....meaning more people to assist you. If you don't have a good lead your life is going to be frustrating. Thought this was a career but highly wrong
Pros
More money if you need it
Contras
Changing management every other month and having to do someone else's job
3,0
Cultura laboral
Managers are on point great benefits very attentive helped out very well with my work injury pay was very good hard work but well worth it family company
Cultura laboral
The service manager is an absolute weasel who favors and helps only certain employees. Poorly ran operation that isn't team oriented they definitely don't appreciate it's workers nor is the pay worth the workload as the small man syndrome Service manager will find something to cry bout no matter how good you do your job. Fake people who act like they're you're friend then will stab you in the back throw you under the bus
Contras
No benefits for PT minimal hours cry baby sales people who think they're the boss, favoritism
Cultura laboral
I've been here a few weeks and first few days was great no problems good trainers.....then I got stuck with one trainer that not good at all. On my 4th day there I was abandoned at 2 stores ALONE not knowing anything about either store or what to do there. That is the most unprofessional thing I've ever had done to me. The pay is good but don't take the job if you don't like physical labor cause that's all it is good workoit though. But other then that my impression of the company is they need to hold trainers accountable for what they do also management needs a revamp too just my opinion.
Pros
Pay
Contras
trainers, management, no clear end time
3,0
Cultura laboral
Not the worst place I have worked, but super high stress, terrible hours, and walking into the most dreaded atmosphere in all of retail: Walmart and Krogers.
Pros
Good money, especially during the holidays
Contras
Bad benefits for Part time. Union guys get the palace, Weekend workers get the crumbs.
Cultura laboral
The pay is good but your gonna work for it. 12hr days or more everyday. Lots of decent guys and gals work there. Lots of room for advancement. Teamsters union. Benefits are superior. If you wanna get and have a career, I highly recommend this place.
Pros
The pay. The incentives
Cultura laboral
My previous manager at my old plant was awesome to work with. Left you alone unless something bad was going on.(downside I wasn’t trained correctly) Transferred to a new plant and caught the plant manager and my immediate manager talking poorly about me in the back room. The BCR I was training with confirmed this. Immediate manager micro manages and puts you down constantly. Can never give a compliment along with criticism. He claims he doesn’t want to beat anyone in the ground but he has me since the day I started. I only transferred for full time. Currently trying to find a different job. (Put in a random job site so I’m not tracked down)
Pros
Medical benefits, weekly pay, pay rate
Management, physically demanding, micromanaging
Cultura laboral
It’s a very good job. It can be hard but the pay is good and the managers are there for you. They are easy to get along with and contact. Part timers and full timers get very good hours.
Pros
Being by yourself and the pay
Cultura laboral
I have had a great time so far, they are very flexible with my hours as I am a full time student, they are a very great place to work for. I enjoy going to do my job.