Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Sales Representative en PepsiCo

Título del empleo
Sales Representative530 evaluaciones
Ubicación
Todo
Se encontraron 530 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 15.386 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
The day at work was very pleasure, I learned new marketing strategies about massive consume, the management was good, the most enjoyable was the crew.
Cultura laboral
Good and fun place to work. Plenty of opportunity for OT. Great pay. Compensation and benefits are good. The management is extremely helpful with helping you achieve your goal.
Cultura laboral
Had a lot of good people working to make the company run great. Management was a little pushy on getting things in to stores but over all was fun to work there.
Pros
Co-Workers
Some stores
Cultura laboral
I am assisting reps to sale chips at customers of Simba. I am driving of sales to make daily targets. Introduce new products at traditional trading customers
Pros
Sales Assistant
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
PepsiCo is one of the few companies which provide you a plate for your career growth. This is an organization where you can put your 100% and in return to get many skills, rewards, and incentives, and ultimately you become better professional.
Pros
Very good Packages include good commission and incentives
Contras
Very stressful and pressure working environment
Cultura laboral
As a transgenered person especially, Pepsico is probably one of the best places to work. Yes the work can be hard and back breaking but Pepsico does everything they can to assist and help with all life's problems
2,0
Cultura laboral
Extremely poor management. Record EVERYTHING you do at this place. You can be an honest worker, bust your hide drenched in sweat and management will set you up and even blame you for their mistakes. The benefits and pay are attractive but the stress is not worth it at all.
Pros
Weekly pay
Extremely Poor Management
Cultura laboral
It's a very lonely job. Managers are new graduates and they have not any experience. My company phone and email account was given 5 months after I started working. Nobody in the company knows anyone. Employee turn over is very high. Nobody work as a Sales Rep. in Pepsico, We are working like a grocery clerk. In my opinion, they have to change the title of this job to Grocery Clerk.
Pros
nothing
Contras
poor management, long working hour
Cultura laboral
Pepsico is the WORST job I’ve ever had. Their large format sales position is extremely underpaid and overworked, you make more money being a merchandiser and the manager is 1000000x better in that position than in sales. The sales managers don’t care about you, only about the money you make them. The union is extremely useless and sucks at protecting and defending their people . Oh, and if you’re a female? Forget about it this place is a boys club 100%.
Contras
Underpaid, overworked, terrible management, no work/ life balance.
Cultura laboral
Horrible place to work. Their managers are unfair & only treat their buddy’s right. A wall at every turn. I was there for twenty years, I was fired for performance! The typical way corporate runs people out. A very bias place to work. I was 64 when I was fired, no severance no nothing. Go to work everyday walking on eggs harassed and living in fear. Kinda like terrorism.
Cultura laboral
Coco cola is one of the Biggest and reputed company in the world.And So many people working this company world wide.This company provides a lot of opportunities all over the world. Coco Cola products are well known.
Cultura laboral
I would rather not say anything or add to the review i gave. The company is a good company to work for but felt i can advance my skills with another company.
Cultura laboral
Workplace moral at an all time low, management incapable of leading a team. Company hires employees seemingly strictly by the applicants university degree rather than qualifications.
Cultura laboral
Most time spent fixing problems putting out fires and correcting screw ups by delivery drivers with no help from management and if you complained about other worthless people who you depended on management finds way to get rid of you
3,0
Cultura laboral
Zero home life, work a lot with no care for personal life. Being a single person and love to work this job will be amazing but get ready to work 70hrs
Pros
Great Pay
Contras
work way to much, no home blance, work every major holiday but Xmas
Cultura laboral
Very good product very good margin all over market going net work good competition i have Sales experience in sales iam looking for sales then I have worked for 3yrs it is amazing days
Pros
Iam going to lunch for out side
Iam working 12hous
Cultura laboral
Pepsico was the best company i ever worked there. Now I realized it was my mistake to resign from there. I really wish to rejoin at pepsico or company with the same product or brand value.
Cultura laboral
I managed to be promoted three times at PepsiCo within three years. I enjoyed the room for growth with this company! It is a constant growing and learning experience. Customer service is very important.
3,0
Cultura laboral
work go home no on here is your friend. plant manager only look out for him self. good benefits, long hours. must drive your own car from store to store
Cultura laboral
I feel so lucky to work on pepsico and learn all steps about sales with full interest. This Company grow my self as well my career growth. This is my best decision in my life.
Cultura laboral
Not worth your time run. I worked at this place for 12years management do not care about you.they work you long hour and they also track you from store to store with the phone that they give you. It’s so much I can tell about this company. I worked in Atlanta under A man name Skip