Siemens AG
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Siemens AG

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Mostrando las 10.353 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
a todo dar trabajo deseado, ambiente de trabajo impecable
Cultura laboral
excelente empresa para seguridad laboral con seguro para la familia y trabajadores
Cultura laboral
Siemens is a great work environment for someone looking to work for a company long term. They offer many opportunities for advancement and they pay very fairly.
Pros
Education and advancement
Contras
High stress for sales team
Cultura laboral
Buena empresa, excelente las capacitaciones y el trato con la empresa matriz, bien.posicionaa en México todos sus productos y servicios son excelented
Pros
Seguro gastos médicos
Contras
Malos jefes y mandos superiores, demasiada carga de trabajo
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
The company is good and you feel secure, but managment isn’t always transparent so you do not feel included. Good benefits and a new Flex time PTO structure. No merit increases for this year.
Cultura laboral
Ótima empresa, com qualidade, organização e atenciosos com a segurança dos funcionários. Amei trabalhar na empresa, pois lá aprendi muito. O trabalho em equipe é mais produtivo e bem mais agradável. Conquistei muitas amizades e permanecem em meu coração.
Pros
Benefícios e salário
Contras
Não tenho o quê reclamar.
Cultura laboral
Managers micromanage, with expectations unobtainable. Expect to do anything to get savings, including lying or making false entries. Communication from upper mgmt was not there. Always quick to point out everyone’s mistakes, with no appreciation noted for good work.
Pros
Benefits, remote work
Cultura laboral
Interessanter und sehr vielseitiger Arbeitgeber, der bei fairer Bezahlung eine ordentliche Work-Life-Balance zulässt. Sehr empfehlenswert.
Cultura laboral
Great team and environment to work in, always went in looking forward to start the day. The team I was a part off were really supportive and easy to work with, everyone knew what they were doing and the day just flowed well
Pros
Great teams, great benefits, good pay
Cultura laboral
Do it! Take the job here if offered. Amazing company when I worked there. Everyone worked together to get the work done. Very close group in my division but also in other divisions as well. It was the best employment I Ever had so now it’s hard for other companies to compare.
Pros
Feels like family
Contras
Some travel depending on positions
Cultura laboral
A Siemens é uma que dá oportunidade para as pessoas que fazem parte do seu grupo de funcionários, para aprender o seu processo operacional, ela capacita, as pessoas do seu grupo, como funcionária aprendi muito, tanto no operacional, como na manutenção preventivas e corretiva das máquinas...
Pros
As refeições eram bem satisfatórias.
Contras
É que temos que fazer que nos é fornecido.
Cultura laboral
Siemens ofrece una gran oportunidad para conocer el mundo ferroviario y las principales tareas que se desempeñan en cada uno de los departamentos, así como la participación en proyectos nuevos.
Cultura laboral
Have nothing but positive things to say about Siemens! Great work people, management. Growth opportunities. Ability to work remotely. Have in house training in German and other languages.
Pros
Great compnay
Cultura laboral
Very good company . This company was the best company I worked before I laid off. I will like continue work for the same company . I continue looking for a job
Pros
Free lunch
Cultura laboral
I currently work here and feel like us as employees can’t speak what we feel..if we do they seem to hold it over our heads. They expect us to pretty much live there and never have time with family. There is too much favoritism in each department!
Cultura laboral
All site works responsibility is on site engineer, also payment related work include other than site engineer's own site work. Hectic schedule in some projects, we must be handled 2 or 3 sites at a time, but company pay less.
Nota 10 otima empresa para trabalhar otimo ambiente de trabalho
Sim
Cultura laboral
As instalações são comodas, e o posto de trabalho acolhedor e confortável.
Cultura laboral
Pracę w Siemens wspominam bardzo dobrze. Atmosfera była formalna, ale wiele różnych inicjatyw działu HR dawały chwile wytchnienia. Problemem był brak możliwości awansu w ramach organizacji. Jeśli ktoś był dobry na danych stanowisku, to raczej niechętnie patrzyło się na jego chęci do zmiany, dlatego odeszłam.
Pros
Stałe godziny pracy, premie
Contras
Trudności w awansie i szkoleniach
Cultura laboral
What else can I say, this was an excellent company to work for. I would still be there if I didn't move to another state to be closer to family. My coworkers and everyone there including management a were all very professional and friendly. It was a clean comfortable and safe environment. They also provided the best training and opportunities to learn and advance to better positions.
Cultura laboral
Worked as an intern from February 2020-Decemeber 2020, mainly working on the NX CAD system. Management was good, in terms of being flexible and receptive to feedback. The work they had for me was slow at most times, but not dreadful. Overall a beneficial experience, however I won't be returning for a full time position. Intern Program was okay, they tried to create a community, but given the circumstances (COVID) it just felt pretty artificial, but thats no fault to them.
Pros
Great People, Secure Job, Decent work
Contras
Things move slow, Pay is sub par by software industry standards
  1. Evaluaciones de empleados