Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de ZARA

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Mostrando las 6026 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
es una tienda bastante buena para trabajar con buen personal
Pros
buen ambiente laboral y formacion
Cultura laboral
I’ve been with Zara for 6 years as a department manager and I used to love it! Great atmosphere, incredibly diverse work force, amazing benefits and the opportunity for advancement. However, in the last couple of years, a lot of that has changed. I feel the company has become “Americanized” They used to really care about work-life balance but now it’s about how much they can get out of you with the least amount of company resources. Compensation was great at the beginning, but has not increased fairly with higher cost of living. There used to be so much hope and potential for advancement, but now higher positions are few and far between. Stores are making more and more money with less and less resources. I loved my job and gave them everything I could. I worked through breaks, stayed hours extra, came in on days off (all on my own volition! This is not company policy at all!) I used to feel that this was appreciated. Now I just feel overworked, under appreciated, and definitely under paid. Don’t get me wrong, as far as retail goes, Zara is definitely a good one! I guess I just feel disillusioned because they could be great.
Pros
Great benefits, diverse workforce, progressive and inclusive
Contras
Pay, work/life balance, upper level advancement
Cultura laboral
Employees will walk over you and everyone gossips about one another. It's likebeing back in high school , as everyone acts like 15 year old teenagers.
Pros
I guess the pay
Everything else
Cultura laboral
Se vuoi lavorare da Zara devi esser pronto a correre per tutto il turno senza neanche avere il tempo di andare in bagno. Potresti ritrovarti a gestire da solo un reparto (cassa+riassortimento+tenere in ordine) durante il Black Friday o il sabato prima che comincino le scuole a Settembre. Devi sapere che il target di clientela che compra qui il 90% delle volte è maleducato ed irrispettoso, crede che tutto gli sia dovuto e che può mettere in disordine tutto quello che hai appena piegato, magari a dieci minuti dalla chiusura. Lo stipendio per un part time è ottimo ma non ne vale la pena per lo stress che comporta lavorare in questo genere di negozi.
Pros
E' un nome che fa curriculum
stressante, orari
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
Un travail très stressant, toujours derrière vous les responsables
Cultura laboral
Gestionar tiempo.Concentrar al suyo ,atender al cliente con naturalidad,para mi ;después de 7 años era como hacer un paseo, llevar la(lo)a un rincón de casa y enseñar lo mejor vestido, camisa o vaquero para aquella ocasión,sea una cena,graduación, pic nic entre niños y mamás o incluso una bodas. Lo más difícil es hacerte querer por los compañeros, piden equipo,pero están cerrados en una batalla por un reconocimiento...inmaduro. Aprendi a sonreír más y a reír más,escuchar más y más
Trabajar en festivos
Cultura laboral
Estandar, pero se trabaja tranquilo, muy raras veces con preciones.
Pros
Buen sueldo
Suspendian mucho
Cultura laboral
Refeição ótima nada contra .reclama beneficios da empresa excelentes não. Trabalha fim de semana
Cultura laboral
Its very nice and kind people in zara its very friendly work i m there in cleaners I m happy that time I wish I could work agen soon the shopping is good at zara store
30 hr
Cultura laboral
Worked with a lot of young people, but most of them were just there temporarily. The pay was okay, but the discount was terrible. The store is pretty structured so there's not a lot of mess to clean up when you want to leave.
Pros
Young People
Contras
Cleaning up after customers who walk in at the last hour
Cultura laboral
I chose Zara just to have a job during this pandemic that I was somewhat interested in. Learned a lot about clothes , Zara culture and worked to spread brand awareness and improve sales with customer Loyalty. Only 3 months in and I'm already interested in moving up to visual merchandiser. We'll see how this goes.
Pros
hour lunch breaks, eco- friendly products
minimum wage pay
Cultura laboral
OverallMy experience working at ZARA was ok. Had good and bad days. Never a dull moment, fun getting to know regular customers & coworkers. Corporate can be soso
Cultura laboral
Boa ética, horário bom, salário bom , foi bom trabalhar na empresa, sai pelo periodo caótico nessa pandemia.
Cultura laboral
OverallI like working here. The managers are very helpful and always professional. Working here is definitely a collaborative effort. If you're a busy body like me, you'll love working at Zara. I live pretty far from work is the only down side.
Cultura laboral
Ik heb nooit gewaardeerd gevoelt. Slecht sfeer tijdens werken. Geen training voor werken.
Cultura laboral
Always under staffed in the Men's department. You will be doing everything such as ringing customers up, running clothes, recovering, helping customers. If you ever get hired at Zara, prepare yourself to be stressed, miserable, and to not have a life. If you sign up to be just a regular sales associate for the men's department, you will signed to become the only cashier of the floor.
Pros
the paycheck
too many hours
Cultura laboral
Si vous êtes noire ou ronde ou tout simplement pas « jolie » Vous ne resterez pas longtemps et vous n’aurez pas d’accès au caisse.
Pros
Aucun
Tout à refaire
Cultura laboral
It was ok place to work, great way to meet people and build relationship with my co workers and customer. Management is horrible. There's one manager that doesn't really care about their employee well being and often times overworks them. Pay was minimum wage but I don't think its fair considering the amount of work you do at Zara.
Pros
Meet people, get experience
Cultura laboral
Tiene la mejor estructura interna que cualquier empresa en la que eh laborado, el desarrollo y formación del personal es estratégico e impulsa el crecimiento interno, si te apasiona el retail es la mejor empresa para adquirir gran experiencia. Te da sentido de pertenencia como una gran familia.
Pros
seguro de vida, prestaciones de ley, bonos anuales para puestos de mayor responsabilidad, uniformes para todo el personal sin costo.
Contras
No cuenta con Caja de ahorro, no cuenta con vales de despensa mensual.
Cultura laboral
La journée type chez Zara: - Arriver à l'heure, voir ou est-ce qu'on est zoner- Se changer dans les vestiaire - En fonction du zonage, soit on se retrouve à replacer les vêtements dans le magasin ainsi qu'a réorganiser notre rayon, conseiller la clientèle, donner les colis. Si on est zoner en cabine d'essaye, surveillance du nombre d'accompagnateurs, nettoyer les cabines ainsi qu'a demander à la clientèle de se désinfecter les mains. Si nous sommes on caisse, rester souriant, encaisser les clients ou les rembourser si nécessaire.
Pros
Emplois polyvalant
Les clients désagréable
Cultura laboral
Zara was my first job and I loved working there. The work environment is very good and everyone are always ready to help you if you don't understand something.if not for covid I would have never quit my job.Zara has a dress code and they follow a certain shoe color. So you might want to buy a very good pair of walking/running shoes after you start working as the holiday season is very busy.p.s. Zara store has its own happy vibe and you can feel it the moment you enter into the store :)
Pros
when you have a problem you can always approach your managers and they are always ready to help you.
Contras
the customers are alittle difficult sometimes.
  1. Evaluaciones de empleados